proudly invites you to
History of Tradizionandu in Videos
Tradizionandu official Site - participate to Tradizionandu
TRADIZIONANDU ethnofest 2014
Cittanova (District of Reggio Calabria) will host for the 7. time Tradizionandu, the open-air festival for regional and international folk-music. During the 3-days-festival, the visitors have the chance to experience not only concerts of modern and traditional music, and dance on them, but also different open group-events, such as workshops with traditional music-instruments, exhibition- and selling-stands, sessions of south-italian dances, conferences, art-exhibitions, gastronomy, walking tours through the Aspromonte natural park.
WHERE TO STAY IN CITTANOVA
WHAT IS WORTH TO BE EXPERIENCED IN CITTANOVA
- The Botanic Garden inside the city-park;
- Excursions in Aspromonte-mountains walking, by mountain-bike or riding a horse;
- Healing baths in the water of the small river close to the town called Vacale;
- The churches und the cemetery, where you can find a lot of works of art from 2 centuries history;
- Eating stocco: it is a kind of stock-fish: the most famous among Cittanova's local foods.
- ...and a lot more
Bukolika, the Blog about trials of permaculture in Southern Calabria
PARTECIPATE AT TRADIZIONANDUDo you like to join in the festival actively as showman, exposition- and selling-stand, live-hand-worker, artist, promoter, or Sponsor teilnehmen, please contact before june 30.2013 the e-mail adresse firstname.lastname@example.org
describing exactly what would be your activity.
|INFOS: mailto: email@example.com ; tel. (+39) 328 098 3239|
|powered by pizzeria calcutta|